Monday, December 1, 2008

A List of Small Digital Cameras

I love small cameras. So I am researching which are the smallest. Here is the list of compact digital cameras I have come up with so far. I will be adding to this post and creating others that describe and compare the features of the these and other tiny cameras. My criteria for small is that they have to be pocket-sized. My experience is with Canon, so this will be mostly information and feature comparison and not usage and experience based. Here's the list so far:

Canon Powershot SD1100 IS
Canon Powershot SD770 IS
Canon Powershot SD790 IS
Canon Powershot SD880 IS
Canon Powershot SD990 IS
Casio Exilim EX-Z300
Nikon Coolpix S210
Olympus Stylus 1050SW
Olympus Stylus 790SW
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX150
Pentax Optio M50
Samsung L210
Sony Cyber-Shot T200
Sony Cyber-Shot W150
Sony Cyber-Shot W300